Tara Reid - Sexy Pose in OK Magazine

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tara Reid, Sexy Babe, American Babe, Babe Photo, Babe Girl, American Girl, Sexy Hot Nude Girl, Nude Babe, American Model, Babe Model

Tara Reid - Sexy Pose in OK Magazine

Tara Reid jetted off to Bali recently to get away from all of the negative press and harsh rumors.

Said Tara, “I think it’s important in life to travel.”

The 32-year-old party girl will be gracing this week’s cover of OK! Magazine.

She described some bad luck she had poolside. “As soon as I got to Bali, I fell,” she said. “I slipped by the pool. But I just hurt my knee, nothing was broken.”

Tara picked up a few souvenirs in Jalan Legian and chilled out at Ku De Ta Restaurant in Seminyak.

“I’m a girl who works her ass off, but I like to have a good time,” Tara said

0 comments

Post a Comment